 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 322
    Re: driving —David Koudys
   (...) Drive until it hits something, then IF it's a block, pick up, ELSE IF it's the wall, turn, ELSE IF it's another 'bot, drop big lead filled hammer! ;) I am at a point where I could entirely redesign the 'bot for I'm not happy with the cuurent (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: driving —Iain Hendry
   "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:G7zBJM.Cw4@lugnet.com... (...) I *hate* projects that end with "I'm not happy with it, but if I take it appart to fix it, I won't be able to get it back together." This is why there's a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)