 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 321
320  |  322
Subject:
driving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 02:02:47 GMT

question to the group.

when you drive your bot forward looking for.... (marbles, blocks or
whatever) is there a tried and true method?

or do people just have there bot drive forward until it hits something
then turn a bit?

on a more cheery note......

as of right now, my bot can drive forward, count the number of blocks in
its guts and deploy the stack. (all without the remote
control...smartypants)

I've also spent most of my day off figuring out how to count blocks
using BOTCODE.  my first attempt finally did it in 5 tasks, and 2
gosubs.

after more time i've condensed it even more.

now i just have to put on cow catchers, and bumpers

that's one thing i'd have to say i am no good at is touch sensor
bumpers.
:(

.

Chris