 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3143
3142  |  3144
Subject:
SW minifigures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:02:47 GMT

Anyone want some Star Wars minifigures?  I have a number of them-R2D2, C3P0,
Qui Gon Jinn, Jar Jar, and Obiwan.*  If anyone would like them, I'll bring
them to Friday's dinner.  It'd be cool if you could bring in Town figures in
trade, but even if not, I'd be glad to see them go to a good home.  I only
need one R2 in my UCS XWing. :)

Calum
*-Yup.  The Gungan Sub (aka, Slope Expansion Pack) and the Droid Escape
(aka, Silo Expansion Pack).  Clearance finds.