 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3134
Re: Jealous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 05:15:10 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

That robot is FAST.

Iain, I have to say, I saw this video, and I was not as impressed by
this robot as I was blown away by the video you sent me of your robot.
WOW

Oh bull. That robot is cool, but look at this:

http://www.atsautomation.com/profile/news/videos/HighSpeedPicknPlace.mpg

UNBELIVEABLE. I don't even know if a LEGO motor could drive anything a
QUARTER that fast! I don't think the RCX could do the processing that
quickly...

When you guys see Iains, robot @ r10........ ALL i can say is WOW!!!

STOP!!!!!!! PRESSURE!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!

a) my robot is not FAST, it's just DIFFERENT

b) I can NOT build this gripper with one motor. ARGH. I'm on like, revision
six.

    Iain