 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3117
  Re: Train3, Is there still space for me?

(...) Sorry for not posting....but I have been up to the cottage for a week on holidays. As I mentioned earlier, I am very close to finishing up my town hall. I need to work on finishing up the clock tower, and the roof (which needs 4 bags of roof (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train3, Is there still space for me?

(...) and here is the update: I worked on the clock tower, and it really looks fantastic...look for a "sneak peak" tomorrow. I will take a phase 4 set of pics.... still haven't ordered the roof tiles.... and that is all I need to finish it!! pics to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)