 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3107
  Re: rtl10 is SUPER FUN!

(...) That would be the audience detector circuit. As you might guess from the name, it makes things break when there is an audience watching. Come on, Chris, you should be familiar with this, considering that you do theatre stuff... dont try to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl10 is SUPER FUN!

(...) well, in the really world of theatre, (like the job for a certain disney musical that features a LION) we did a job and it had to WORK!! we spent a year removing all the AD circuits. NOW, another company that was responsible for a BIG ROCK (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)