 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 310
  Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU

(...) However, I still don't need the znap so if Calum wants to build bigger tressles, they're yours. Dave p.s. see my new apt. via the LEGO cam ;) (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU

(...) Thanks, I might take you up on this offer: I seem to be the only ZNAP fan so far :) I was just about to say I had promised the two extra R2 curves to my coworker... Calum (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Droid Dev Kit $39.99 @ Yonge and Eglington TRU

(...) Well, imho one can never own enuf LEGO, so I'll go and get another DDK. Besides, they have these wicked cool white gear/holder of worm gear thingy that I really want to incorporate into something but can't figure out what yet, but if I had 2 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)