 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3089
  Re: Love that Costco

I'll just jump in here with my 2 cents USD worth of wisdom... Costco is a good deal if used sparingly and with some intelligence. As it happens, I am usually the cook of the household (as I am an unusually good cook) and as a consequence I tend to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Love that Costco

(...) I'm tending to side with Calum on this one. If you use Costco too sparingly then it isn't worth the $45 you pay for membership. BTW I checked Costco today because at Scam's Club (whose membership I let lapse in November) you can shop there for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.debate)