 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3042
  Re: updated train 3 layout

(...) Hi Jeff, Darn, just after I had just updated the main layout preview. No matter, I've now included your new graphic with buildings into it. Thanks! The layout is looking good. I've added in a spacer (which I have in my basement). If someone (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: updated train 3 layout

Me! I'll do it! Since it's next to my modules anyway, seems like a no-brainer :) Jeff E (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)