 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3024
  Train 3

Hi guys, I have posted a tentative layout for train 3 on my brickshelf account (URL) is a track designer and jpg with my proposed buildings (the train station is not built yet, NOT ENOUGH WINDOWS) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 3

(...) As per my previous post, I just put up the infosheet page, the poster, and the proposed layout. I included your modules in with mine and JeffE's (which are unchanged in layout. Would it be possible to increase your layout wider by one module? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)