 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3030
Re: Train 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:51:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hi guys,

I have posted a tentative layout for train 3 on my brickshelf account

Hi Jeff,

As per my previous post, I just put up the infosheet page, the poster, and
the proposed layout.  I included your modules in with mine and JeffE's
(which are unchanged in layout.  Would it be possible to increase your
layout wider by one module?

I think we can find another module if you don't have the actual module itself.

IIRC JeffE is updating his buildings, everything in red on my layout is
already built, the blues are in progress/proposed.

there is a track designer and jpg with my proposed buildings (the train
station is not built yet, NOT ENOUGH WINDOWS)

Calum's First Rule of Town/Train Building: There are never enough windows. :)

Actually, for the first time in a long time, I was shocked last night to
find just how many 4x5x1 black sill, trans blue windows I had.  I think I
have like three bags unopened!

Calum