 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2979
  Cubicle Train

Hey folks, So it's holiday time and of course, everyone who's cool at the office (okay, maybe not cool) is decorating their cubicles, us unfortunate office dwellers. The manager down the hall has a tree up in her cubicle, the Documentation folks (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cubicle Train

That's awesome. I love the way you laid the track right over the papers on your desk. It would be a lot of fun to have a train you could run around your desk whenever you needed to brighten your day. I've tried to setup a running train in my cube, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)