 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2952
    Re: Why I like Calum —Calum Tsang
   (...) I hate to say it, but I dislike TOS significantly. I don't mind the movies, but I like TNG much more. The rest didn't do me any good, not that DeepSpace9 or Voyager or even this Enterprise thing. (...) Well, for one, they could start by not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Why I like Calum —John Neal
   (...) Yes, TOS was brilliant in concept only. TNG was *far* superior, although if you watch early episodes from the first season, it is a hoot. It is extremely interesting (to me, anyway) to watch the first season sequentially and literary watch the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)