 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2950
2949  |  2951
Subject:
Future Train Shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:42:18 GMT

Is there any upcoming train shows that rtl would mind participating in?
Isn't there a show in May that MONLUG is primarily in, that might warrant
unified participation from all 3 (MONlug, ParLUGment, and RTLtoronto) groups?

I was just looking at the <gasp!> Greater American Train Show Page, and
it lists Toronto as the site of the mid-July, 2003 convention.  I know this
is a long ways away, but it got me thinking of other shows in the mean time,
and possible participation.

I really don't know what I plan on doing next year, but for January to July,
I will be still in the Golden Horshoe area.  I might go to Brock in
September (to start a master's program), but would like to be employed!!!
[slight wishful thinking, I know!!!]

Just some thoughts.

Benjamin Medinets