 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2946
Re: (un)friendly reminder???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Also, is anybody intending to bring something special to Friday, or are
you going to keep it a surprise.

I'll probably bring the wind turbines Iain and I built plus a few small cars
and other bits.

With the success of the scanner, I hooked up the camera, and accepted the
camera as a Logitech Camera.  Woohoo!!!!  So, Calum, Logitech Cameras may not
be compatible with Windows 2000, it should be compatible with Windows XP, that
is the home edition....
I am not sure about the Professional edition.

I have the VisionCommand camera running fine on Windows 2000 Server on a
Dell Optiplex machine.  Works great.  I suspect the problem with Logitech
cameras and Windows 2000 is IRQ related.

it may be bulky, especially with the crowd we had last time, but I think I
am definitely bring my notebook again, with the Camera...to take some
pictures of the dinner...

If you don't want the bulk, I'll have my Canon there.  Gladly will take
photos of whatever people have.

ohhh, lastly, I am just curious.  Calum, when are you going to update your
journal on Peachy Server.....  The last update was Sept. 17.  That is a big
gap.  I like your earlier entries, especially when you were going to
U of T!!!!!  Those rocked!!!!!!!

I guess when I have something interesting to say.  I didn't think anyone
really read it, it was a way to vent some frustration (which is now done by
kicking garbage cans around) back in fourth year.

Calum