 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2931
    fire boat 4031 —Benjamin Medinets
   Just received the fire boat from Germany...the one that auction went only up to 27 DM (13 US) plus shipping. It IS missing pieces (surprise, surprise), but does have most of them. It is only missing the middle jet, and the mini-figs. 95% of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: fire boat 4031 —Calum Tsang
   (...) The 4031 is really cool. I have two extra to build a container catamaran that I never got around to building :) Good find! Calum (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)