 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2864
    Names —Iain Hendry
   Has anyone come up with any preliminary (sp?) names for their robots yet for rtl10? I'm going with "eccentrica", based on the design of my robot (hint: it's none of the concepts I showed at dinner, it's something new now :) ). (it was going to be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Names —Calum Tsang
   (...) I think Mario and I were going as the "xEmployees"...but I figure we should get a working robot first before thinking of the big naming thing. Calum (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)