 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2864
  Names

Has anyone come up with any preliminary (sp?) names for their robots yet for rtl10? I'm going with "eccentrica", based on the design of my robot (hint: it's none of the concepts I showed at dinner, it's something new now :) ). (it was going to be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Names

(...) I think Mario and I were going as the "xEmployees"...but I figure we should get a working robot first before thinking of the big naming thing. Calum (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)