 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2822
    Re: how perfect.... —David Koudys
   (...) I'm gonna put 45 degree sloped roof caps around the perimeter of my cells so that the block'll slide into each cell :) that'll learn ya big time!!!! Dave (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: how perfect.... —Chris Magno
   re: cell wall construction OK, here is what was decided upon and from now on we will never again argue about whether the cell walls are bricks or plates!! We took a vote and more people put up their hands for plates then bricks. The other issue is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)