 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2812
  Re: rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001

(...) Hey, glad to hear you're coming! (...) I'll have two left from the original batch and am in process of getting more done. If not at Friday, then the next dinner certainly, I'll have them for sale. (...) Absolutely! Calum (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001

(...) <Calum mock mode> Hey Calum, make sure you forget to double check for moth holes, missing words, or other glaring defects. So that way, we can get shirts for 2 bucks cheaper again. </Calum mock mode> Mario (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)