 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2803
  Congratulations to MonLUG for a very successful show

Hi folks, I just wanted to post and thank MonLUG for welcoming us to their train show last weekend. It was a great success and their layout was nothing short of spectacular. Iain and I drove up up Friday afternoon and enjoyed being beat down by the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Congratulations to MonLUG for a very successful show

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GMr933.HAu@lugnet.com... (...) I echo Calum's coments completly. The weekend was great! The layout was so deatiled. No space was empty! Friday night was a bust, though. Calum and I checked (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Congratulations to MonLUG for a very successful show

(...) Thanks for your good comment on our show, they are appreciated. As a first train show for our group, We did a small one and we now have a bigger one to do for april, the organizer told us that we were the major attraction and we'll get to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Congratulations to MonLUG for a very successful show

(...) <sniffs....> smells like train 3.0 (or 3.5???) :) Martin, vous etes raison. TOMLUG Train2, perhaps...?? I guess that is for all to discuss.... side note to Iain and Calum, looks like we (rtl) need a bigger contingent next time.... (I was busy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)