 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2797
2796  |  2798
Subject:
My pictures from MonLUG Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:31:51 GMT

I finally got them up...

also I put up some pics from the last MonLUG meeting...

Jude

FUT MonLUG