 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2711
  Re: Train 3?

(...) You can pick a date all you want, but it don't matter till it gets booked with the Library-when they have free spots determines when any rtl event is. :) Calum (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 3?

(...) right....you are the boss....and I'll settle for whenever you choose to run it....and in the mean time, I'll be making sure my contribution is as feasible as possible..... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 3?

(...) No, you don't get it-I don't care when the event is, that's up to other people. The problem is when the library is free. That was why train1 was at Richview (because Eatonville wasn't ready yet) and why train2 ran the weekend it did (because (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)