 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2683
  latest train project info.....

Just to let you know, I've decided to scrap the Genesis Engine altogether... I wanted to make that design, but the (original) club car only has one hole on each of its sides, making a (regular) train motor real hard without putting an additional (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: latest train project info.....

(...) quick update.... the cab work is just about finished, and the top plates were laid down. I am 99% done this project....might need an extra here, or a slight modification there....but in essence, this project is done. Onto the next project, my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)