 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2635
  Homepage moved

My ISP finally changed my 'static' ip address. So my homepage has now 'moved'... (URL) going to look into getting either a static ip or some sort of naming convention... whatever is the cheapest Stay safe all Dave (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Homepage moved

Check out (URL) They will give you xxxxxx.dynodns.net (you choose what xxxxxx is), and then whenever your ip changes, you can just tell them (manually on their web site, or there are a number of scripts). Best of all, it's free. Trevyn. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Homepage moved

(...) K, last night checked things out... Thanks Trevyn. My new homepage is at (URL) that easy!! The LEGO stuff is at (URL) my favourite leader of the A-Team used to say... "I love it when a plan comes together..." Stay safe Dave (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)