 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2638
Re: Homepage moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:45:32 GMT

Check out http://www.dynodns.net. They will give you xxxxxx.dynodns.net
(you choose what xxxxxx is), and then whenever your ip changes, you can
just tell them (manually on their web site, or there are a number of
scripts).

Best of all, it's free.

Trevyn.

David Koudys wrote:

My ISP finally changed my 'static' ip address.

So my homepage has now 'moved'...

http://24.150.117.199

I'm going to look into getting either a static ip or some sort of naming
convention... whatever is the cheapest

Stay safe all

Dave

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news