 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2632
  Re: Lego Shop @ Home order

(...) I can put it this way: A lot less for me. I used to order all sorts of things from Canadian S@H, 2148's, track, a 4552, 4555 etc. This year I've ordered...only the Metroliner thing and I think I asked Jeff Elliott to buy a package or two of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Shop @ Home order

(...) I know what you mean, having a Canadian Shop @ Home would be SOOOO nice for us lego enthusiasts/fans. By pulling out of Canada, Lego no longer has to deal with currency fluctuations (at least where Canadian currency is concerned). I guess with (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)