 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2567
Re: R10 Plates or bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 04:18:15 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

So to finally put this to rest.   I need to ask the group to cast a
deciding vote.   Really of the people who will most likely enter a
robot  and have to build the darn game board.    do you have enuff
Plates to make the board.

I know that myself, I'd be hard-pressed to find that many plates to make up
a matrix like that. But finding bricks to do that would be no-problemo.

    Iain