 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2539
Re: it's Alive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hey Guys

Well the wall climber works!!! With about 90% success rate (It seems to miss
at least once)

D. Reiter (Darrel?) Did the robot do anything else? (I.e. climb back down?)

Jeff VW

Way to go Jeff! Do we get to keep it now?
Rob