 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 253
Re: Bill and Mary 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Haha, just kidding. :)

    Iain

allow me to be the first of my generation to say.....

huh???

<end old guy sounds>

I sent Iain links to the Bill and Mary Idea Book ((Lego No. 6000).  Anyways,
he responded by giving me an overt play by play colour commentary of each of
the pages, completely ruining my childhood memories of this wonderful
publication.

Calum