 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2489
    Mix & match your RCX/RDS colours —Chris Magno
   Hey gang: you know me, I don't like to post needlessly. (Ya right) BUT I just hit upon a colour combination that looks real cool. if you pull the bottom black battery cover off your Robotics discovery set, and use it on your yellow RCX, the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Mix & match your RCX/RDS colours —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Instead of making pretty RCX's, shouldn't you be fixing your monkey, and spending hours and hours programming it? (...) Actually, the only reason I responed to this was because I have done the same thing with the code pilot bottom. Same (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)