 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 242
  calum, my train is on my desk

Hey, I have my only LEGO train set on my desk right now. Have a boo. Just thought I'd try coontributing to the non-technic area of this discussion group. Oh if you want it (for whtever reason), plus track, i'm more than willing to trade it. i'll (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: calum, my train is on my desk

(...) Hey, that's cool, it's a 7725. Having divested myself of all 4.5V equipment (track, wheelsets, motors) for 9V equipment, the offer is appreciated but I'm probably going to stick with what I have now. I'd probably only want things like (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)