 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 245
Re: calum, my train is on my desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Hey,

I have my only LEGO train set on my desk right now.  Have a boo.  Just
thought I'd try coontributing to the non-technic area of this discussion
group.  Oh if you want it (for whtever reason), plus track, i'm more than
willing to trade it.  i'll never use it, at least appreciate it as much as some.

Hey, that's cool, it's a 7725.  Having divested myself of all 4.5V equipment
(track, wheelsets, motors) for 9V equipment, the offer is appreciated but
I'm probably going to stick with what I have now.  I'd probably only want
things like couplers, doors, etc.

And I don't have anything good to trade for... :)

Calum