 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2345
  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) I think for me, similarly, the real benefit of rtlToronto has been the inspiration and enthusiasm generated by a group of people with a common interest. When we started the first rtlToronto event (then called the 3rd Annual Toronto Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) Don't think I still don't hold a Grudge. :( If it were not for Jeff: then we'd all be making battlebot robots, not stupid block stackers or monkeys. The dust is normal. this is my battle cry. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)