 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2336
  Re: guard activation

(...) I’m glad to here that you’ll be able to assist in the relief efforts. It’s good to know that the National Guard will be deployed. Come back to your friends at rtlToronto safe. Your friend, -Richard (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) Wow! I'm so glad you are going to help out! I wish I could do something! God bless you and keep you safe, Rob (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)