 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2299
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

<SNIP> (...) Wow This really does work.. I felt complied to reply and defend myself.... Chris is the only one I 'cut up'.... but that is only because he makes it SOOOOO easy..... I mean take this sentence for example: "He'll cut yo to the quick" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

(...) I wonder if there is any money to be had in "de-lurking" (...) See this is another fine example of me not even caring about what was just typed about me. The important thing here is to get these people to start posting. ;) I'm also getting (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)