 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2287
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

(...) oh Calum. Do you not remember how easy it was for me to entice a certain other lurker to post to rtlToronto? Yes I am talking about Bruce. Bruce is a mild mannered (cough) person who at one point lamented about how hard it was to sign up to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

(...) which reminds me, Chris. Being able to post to Lugnet was just a side benefit of being a Lugnet member. I am wondering why Bruce doesn't have anything on his personal Lugnet member page.... I think it is blank. I am sure the last thing he (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

(...) Wanna know something Chris...Most of us actually memorize our PIN number...you might want to give that ANOTHER try...and then let me know if you still having a hard time with the ATM :) Bruce (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

Calum. to quote myself: (...) well, following is an example of how to do this: (again to quote myself) (...) (SNIP) Well, sure enuff, it elicited the correct response as seen below. (...) now, the whole point of this exercise is not to actually CARE (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3B9A5396.EA8096...ome.com... (...) the car starts going straight again? I'm not fond of forcing worms into gears because [in my experience] they tend to not want to loosen again once tightned. Is (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

<SNIP> (...) Wow This really does work.. I felt complied to reply and defend myself.... Chris is the only one I 'cut up'.... but that is only because he makes it SOOOOO easy..... I mean take this sentence for example: "He'll cut yo to the quick" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

(...) I wonder if there is any money to be had in "de-lurking" (...) See this is another fine example of me not even caring about what was just typed about me. The important thing here is to get these people to start posting. ;) I'm also getting (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!

(...) Iain, only you can be the Martha Stewart of mechanics :p -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)