 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2222
  Re: monkey rungs

(...) Whoever builds the official ladder: I have one request. Could you be careful to make the rungs as close to 6 inches apart as possible? I'm probably not the only one who is building a monkey that depends on accurately spaced rungs. Actually, on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: monkey rungs

(...) I’ve just purchased the materials for the ladder today. I plan to have it built by Sunday. So you say your robot will have trouble if the rungs are not exactly 6 inches apart (my, isn’t that interesting…evil laugh)! Don’t worry…..I will ensure (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: monkey rungs

(...) Rob: IF you had used an RCX and a sensor then this would not be a problem. ;) Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)