 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2178
2177  |  2179
Subject:
weekend guard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:15:12 GMT

I am going to the guard this weekend, (all weekend long) so I will be busy.
Hopefully, the next drill weekend won't ruin the plans for BrickWarZ...

Should be good for the pocket....both in short run and in the long run...
and hopefully the unit isn't too bad...it is an armor unit so I hope there
will be a lot of tanks.

I don't know what I'll be doing...hopefully spending the weekend on the
computer ordering repair parts for their vehicles and dispatching the vehicles.
(I hope)  Well I am a 92A and I would think that this would be my job....
I don't think they have a warehouse...that is something a maintenance unit
would do.

So wish me luck...and I'll tell you pretty much all about it, except for the
sensitive stuff....

Benjamin Medinets