 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2150
Re: i write...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:05:38 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

At rtl9 I'm running a line following maze competition.  Nothing fancy, but
that's the way I wanted it to be to offset the
'boy-my-rcx-has-dents-in-it-from-falling-off-the-rungs' monkey • competition.
So at rtl9 there will be 2 events, the Monkey and the Maze.  Build 2 • 'bots,
do both!!

I'd definately have a go at this! As to your rules, I'd say DON'T publish
the layout - leave it unknown until everyone gets there. So long as you
follow your grid nomenclature, everyone could design and build a robot that
could accomidate your sharpest bends in the path. That seems sensible - and
prevents pre-programming via sequenced drives.

    Iain