 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2103
    Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas —Eric DeGiuli
   Some thoughts: -on location: would it be cheaper to host in in a suburb or smaller city outside of Toronto? ie Mississauga, Oakville, or the other way, Oshawa, ? Perhaps even up in North York at York University.. -hotels: Niagara Falls is full of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas —Richard Noeckel
   (...) York...working on it! (...) ~Copy and adapt Brickfests' plan to ours~ Honestly, we should take a -GOOD LOOK- at what the Americans did. Go through their itinerary and uses what’s good and improve on what’s not! We can learn a lot from their (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)