 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2084
Re: Friday's Meeting was GREATTTTT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:29:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric DeGiuli writes:
Just wanted to pop in - I was out of the country for a month, so I missed
Train2, and now I'm working, so I missed Friday's meeting, but I looked at
the Train2 pictures, and I can see that I missed some great MOCs.
Hopefully I can attend the next Train event with some buildings to add to
the layout, and as for Brickwars..... count me in!  I have quite a large
castle collection, and I play Warhammer occasionally, so I know all about
wargaming with miniatures.  I'd like to be kept informed about any Brickwars
plans, because I'd love to participate if anything ends up happening.

The Lego guy from Niagara Falls,

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/

I think the first "brickwarz get-together" has been decided to be played out
at an "undisclosed setting" with a "limited number of select individuals"
... talk to Richard about it....

I think it was Jeff Elliot and Jeff Van Winden versus Richard and I....
but we can always adapt....hmmm...

all I basically know is that the first game(s) will be smaller scale.
No Grand Army, or anything like that....

As far as the get-togethers and stuff...I tried calling your house, and it is
good that you are working, just unfortunate that you were unable to attend.

Benjamin Medinets

The Lego Guy from St. Catharines :)