 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2083
Re: Friday's Meeting was GREATTTTT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:47:54 GMT

Just wanted to pop in - I was out of the country for a month, so I missed
Train2, and now I'm working, so I missed Friday's meeting, but I looked at
the Train2 pictures, and I can see that I missed some great MOCs.
Hopefully I can attend the next Train event with some buildings to add to
the layout, and as for Brickwars..... count me in!  I have quite a large
castle collection, and I play Warhammer occasionally, so I know all about
wargaming with miniatures.  I'd like to be kept informed about any Brickwars
plans, because I'd love to participate if anything ends up happening.

The Lego guy from Niagara Falls,

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/