 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2069
2068  |  2070
Subject:
Friday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 02:42:48 GMT

Here's a good question...especially for Richard.

Are you coming to the dinner?  I would like to engage in some meaningful
discussion on future brickwarz (maybe with Jeff...)
possible entry into robotic competition...(no, not I  but my mom's boyfriends
son - who is 18...and loves robotics).
I am lending my RIS for him to think of something...so we'll see what happens.

Anyways....we'll see what happens...I'm sure it should be an enlightening
dinner nonetheless.

I'll be there...that's for sure!!

Benjamin Medinets