 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1976
Re: Wow. JeffE's modules rocks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:51:24 GMT

So I was over at JeffE's to pick up some roof bricks and I got a sneak peek
at his modules for train2.  Simply put, it is stupid bad insane--I have
never seen something so impressively big.   I am dumbfounded by the fact
Jeff has actually BUILT A MOUNTAIN.  In green.  Trains can drive through it.
It has a retaining wall.  It's full of cute little details.

Anyways, you'll all see it this Saturday.  But ahead of time, very cool, Jeff!

Calum

Should be great to see....I can hardly wait....I just hope I am not on
carrying detail for it ;-)

Benjamin Medinets