 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1950
  picture page tweeked

Hi, I spent about 5 minutes today reorganizing the pic / titles on my Lugnet Lego Page.... here is the hot link: (URL) - these are all pic's curtesy of Jeff Van Winden and Dave Koudys. Its a shame that Dave can't make it to train2....I'll have to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)