 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 195
    Re: Misuse of Technic Parts! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Oh, settle down :-) Everyone knows that "all other themes are just spare parts for 'x'" where x = 'your favorite theme'. :-) As for using technic parts in non technic creations, it's been done. Every Milton Train Works custom kit uses at least (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Misuse of Technic Parts! —David Koudys
   (...) Love that equation. Isn't the sole purpose of LEGO to be interchangeable with other LEGO? The problem I have, and I'm sure I'm not alone here, is when there is non-LEGO incorporated into the equation. That's when I get angry. I snap. I lose (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)