 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1884
  Re: Some rtlToronto FAQs

(...) Calum, I'd like to thank you for recognizin’ the small but very vocal faction of rtlToronto who supports Castle and the BrickWarz movement. I really appreciate it! You FAQ’s were well written and informative. Have you ever thought of includin’ (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Some rtlToronto FAQs

(...) I hope it goes well--I'm glad someone is taking the initiative to organize something other than just Train and Technic. (...) Thanks for the suggestions though-I probably put something in after train2 and all this dies down. But to think, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)