 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1882
  Re: The Clock is ticking

(...) partake in BrickWarz. `,) How ‘bout this… If we allow you to use your shootin’ cannons on an RCX robo controlled death-bot would ya play? ? ? Sincerely, --==Riçhärd==-- P.S. where did you acquire the turret? That piece is both hard to find and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Clock is ticking

You mean the grey turntable? Its available from Dacta. I assume you live in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Clock is ticking

MULTI reply to message all in one message. I could keep this thread alive and post 2 or 3 reply posts BUT just to be mean, and keep the post count down, I'm gonna do a group reply. (sticks thumbs in ears, and wiggles fingers, and looks at Richard) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)