 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18408
Re: OBB CSL @ the 'Boats, Models and Trains' event in Hamilton, Ontario, May 25 and 26, 2019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2019 13:07:32 GMT

Just a reminder that the Ontario Brick Builders (k, just me) will be displaying
the Classic Space layout at the Boats, Models and Train show at the Hamilton
Steam Museum tomorrow and Sunday.  The public hours for both days are from 11
a.m. to 4 p.m..

Address--

900 Woodward Ave
Hamilton, ON
L8H 7N2

This is a free event for the public, so if you want to spend time checking out
the craftsmanship of old steam engines built 150(ish) years ago, or want to take
a ride on a miniature train, or just want to hang with me for a while, come on
down!

I am planning on live streaming the event around 1 p.m.  Check my facebook feed!

Hope to see you there!

Dave K